[Owasp_europe] OWASP EU Tour - Actions List

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue May 28 12:30:28 UTC 2013

Guys,

Here are a few actions that will appreciate if you could progress regarding
your event:

1) Update the wiki with dates, venue, speakers.
2) Create registration URL using www.regonline.com.
3) Make sure the university logo providing the venue is displayed under
"Educational Supporters"
4) Reach out for potential sponsors... there are plenty of options
available starting from 500 Euro:
https://www.owasp.org/images/f/f0/European_Tour_2013_sponsorship_doc.pdf
It is very important to get sponsors onboard of this Tour if we want to
repeat it next year.
5) Finland & Denmark are in the lookout for speakers.. if you fancy deliver
a talk in one of those locations please let me know.

We are about to cross the 5000 visits to the OWASP EU Tour wiki in the next
day or so!

Thanks,

Fabio