[Owasp-washington] Call for a Venue

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Mon Feb 7 11:18:56 EST 2011

All,

So, we haven't had a meeting in a few months (due to AppSecDC, The summit et
all) however one of our issues is also that we've lost our venue at GW.  So,
currently if you have a venue that is In DC (sorry NoVA) and metro
accessible that has a conference room for 30 or so people, we'd love to hear
about it!

We'd also prefer if it's a location where we don't necessarily have to go
through a metal detector to get to the room (escorts ok, but complicated
security is a major turnoff for some of our members)

Thanks,

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175