[Owasp-washington] Meeting tonight (final update)

Andre Ludwig aludwig at packetspy.com
Wed Mar 28 13:24:23 EDT 2007

A quick update for tonights meeting. Chuck unfortunately will not be able to join us tonight due to some personal issues that came up. In his place we will have Arshan Dabirsiaghi of aspect security who will present an extremely interesting project he is working on for the owasp summer of code.   I am not sure if his project has a formal name at this point but the concept is extremely interesting.  While I will leave the details for him to explain it basically is a means of server side protection against html user input that could contain nastyness. (think myspace, ebay, etc)

So dont forget to show up at 6pm tonight in columbia!!

See you all there

Andre