[Owasp-wash_dc_va] 12 July NoVA OWASP meeting

Wisseman Stan wisseman_stan at bah.com
Fri Jul 14 14:22:27 EDT 2006

All,

While the thunderstorm and summer vacations reduced our normal
attendance, that didn't prevent us from having two very good
presentations and associated discussions. Thanks to Joe and Ron for
braving the poor weather and resulting traffic to get to the chapter
meeting. Links to the presentations are provided on our chapter Web
site: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Virginia_%28Northern_Virginia%29

Our next meeting will be on 9 August. Let me know if you are interested
in giving a presentation.

Have a good weekend.

Stan

Stan Wisseman