[Owasp-twincities] June 27 Meeting - Darren Meyer - Selling Static Analysis: How to Start Fast and Finish Strong
adam.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jun 20 09:30:39 EDT 2011
Good morning everyone -
For our June 27, 2011 OWASP MSP meeting Darren Meyer will be
presenting "Selling Static Analysis: How to Start Fast and Finish
Full details and registration at http://staticanalysis.eventbrite.com/
See you in Hopkins next week!
*** SUMMARY ***
This talk addresses how to:
1. Convince management of the value a Static Code Analysis tool can provide
2. Sell process over product
3. Get development teams on your side
4. Get a "quick and dirty" Static Code Analysis program up and running
5. Expand that nascent program into a mature part of a Secure SDLC
5a. Use Static Code Analysis to drive building a Secure SDLC if you
don't have one
*** NEXT MONTH ***
Next month, Jim Manico, OWASP Podcast producer, will be presenting
live on site on a technical topic. More details coming soon.
*** THANKS ***
Thank you to Concord for hosting this event!
Thanks as well to our local chapter sponsors Best Buy, AdvanceIT
Minnesota, Accuvant, and Midwave for their continued support.
OWASP Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter President
OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, Showroom, and More
More information about the Owasp-twincities