[Owasp-training] FW: Follow Up >>>> FW: INVITATION to participate in the IBWAS'10 as an OWASP Trainer.

Sandra Paiva sandra.paiva at owasp.org
Thu Nov 11 11:16:24 EST 2010

All,

For your information, see below.

The Training page has been updated -
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/IBWAS10#tab=16th_December

Best regards,

Sandra

Sandra Paiva

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Sandra_Paiva> OWASP Training Manager

De: John Wilander [mailto:john.wilander at owasp.org]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 11 de Novembro de 2010 14:28
Para: Carlos Serrão
Cc: Sandra Paiva; Paulo Coimbra; dinis cruz
Assunto: Re: Follow Up >>>> FW: INVITATION to participate in the IBWAS'10 as
an OWASP Trainer.

OK, I have a definite decision on going now.

You can put up:

"OWASP Top 10 2010 from a Developer's Perspective"

by John Wilander, Java developer, appsec researcher, and OWASP Chapter
Leader Sweden

60 minutes should be enough for now. We can expand it if the training
program needs more content.