[Owasp-topten] RC feedback - Missing "Lack of anti-automation"

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Apr 13 20:46:49 UTC 2017

This absolutely does need to be part of A7 and it was intended that it be.
There was a concern that people might think that "lack of anti-automation"
was the focus of A7, so we dialed some verbiage back, but apparently we
dialed it completely to zero?? We do say both automated and manual attacks
on that page, but clearly we need to do more.

Lack of anti-automation was removed from the "additional risks to consider
list" because we intended it to be directly covered by A7, so that change
wasn't an accident :-)

Colin - help us figure out how to weave this in with the limited space that
we have on that one page.

Thanks, Dave