[Owasp-topten] French translation

Alain RIBAULT alain.ribault at kereval.com
Thu Sep 20 15:08:23 EDT 2007

I can bring you some help and I agree that some words or expressions must
stay in English because we also use these English terms in France and find
them in English in French security papers.

KR,

Alain RIBAULT
Responsable Développement

KEREVAL
80 Avenue des Buttes de Coësmes
Immeuble Gallium 35700 Rennes - France
Tel : +33 (0)2 23 20 36 64, +33 (0)2 23 20 39 12
http://www.kereval.com