[Owasp-topten] French translation

Romain Gaucher romain.gaucher at nist.gov
Thu Sep 20 10:22:13 EDT 2007

Hum, the thing is that there is no extensive French documentation on
these attacks, so I think it my be confusing if somebody is looking for
other (English) documentation on one attack if he knows only the French
name...
Don't you think so? I would rather keep the English names or the
abbreviations.

Cheers,
Romain