[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide V3 - Index Brainstorming - "Spidering and Googling"

kevin horvath kevin.horvath at gmail.com
Fri May 9 21:06:46 EDT 2008

I think this would be a good idea.  There are books written on how to
do Google Hacking so having its own section would be ideal.
Additionally I would like to see the business logic testing section
more detailed.  Such as requiring at least two different accounts at
each privilege level so that you can test horizontal escalation and
not just vertical and give examples of how this can be done (i.e.
changing parameter id=8001 to id=8000 within a POST request).

Kevin