[Owasp-suncoast] Suncoast OWASP Chapter Meeting - Tuesday, August 7 @ Gevity LWR

Stephen Carter carter.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:43:17 EDT 2008

Folks,
The Suncoast OWASP meeting that was cancelled last month has been
re-scheduled to Tuesday August 7 @ 6:00pm.  The meeting will still be held
at Gevity in Lakewood Ranch in the Frederick Taylor conference room.  If
anyone has a problem with the date/time, please let me know.

We will be discussing the OWASP Top 10 list of web application
vulnerabilities and demonstrating some OWASP developed applications
including WebGoat (Web applicaiton security training tool) & WebScarab (HTTP
Proxy, fuzzer, spider, and more).  Please forward this email to anyone you
know that might be interested.  Pizza & drinks will be provided.

I'll should have presentation material posted on our chapter page a day or
two before the meeting...
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Suncoast

Cheers,
-Steve