[Owasp-Summit-2011] Update on the Browser Security Track
john.wilander at owasp.org
Tue Jan 11 07:15:00 EST 2011
Hi Summit Heroes and BrowserSec Working Group!
In case you haven't heard, here are the updates on the Browser Security
- New HTML5 session co-chaired by Mario Heiderich (in my book you're no 1
in the world on this subject ;) and Gareth Heyes.
- New EcmaScript 5 session. Mario will hopefully co-chair this one with
Juriy Zaytsev (invited) and/or Mike Samuels (invited).
- Jeff Hodges, PayPal has joined. I'm very happy about this since he's
the original author of the HSTS spec (
expires tomorrow) and a representative of one of the major web apps out
there. He will provide his attendee info to me and I'll send it along to
- Opera got their fourth invitation today. I'm reaching out to people I
know in Norway to see if they can help.
- Facebook got their second invitation yesterday and Jim Manico is
helping me out there.
- We still lack connections with Apple's Safari team. Any help would be
- I would also like help on inviting Twitter and Yahoo. Douglas Crockford
from Yahoo regretted he couldn't make it but I think Yahoo have their YUI
team in Barcelona so we should be able to get them over easily.
Check out the track info here:
John Wilander, https://twitter.com/johnwilander
Chapter co-leader OWASP Sweden, http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com
<http://owaspsweden.blogspot.com>Co-organizer Global Summit,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-summit-2011