[Owasp Source Flaws Top 10] how to evaluate risk from content management system--cms

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at owasp.org
Fri Jul 30 10:11:05 EDT 2010

Hi Yi, this project was intended to track the 10 most present
vulnerabilities in a source code... the 10 worst programmer behavior.

However since this project is not intended to live anymore (due to
lack of usefulness), I kindly ask Paulo who is reading in cc to shut
it down.

Paolo

--
"... static analysis is fun, again!"