[Owasp-salt_lake] Presenter for Utahsec meeting on March 1st

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Tue Feb 20 01:57:39 UTC 2018

OWASP Salt Lake,

Would someone be interested to present on a security topic at the next Utahsec in conjunction with OWASP Salt Lake Meeting on March 1st at UVU? I am traveling back from working out of the country that day, otherwise I would. Send me a direct email with an abstract if you are willing to present.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system.​