[Owasp-salt_lake] Tomorrow night - Thursday June 1st meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed May 31 17:13:45 UTC 2017

OWASP Salt Lake,

We are meeting tomorrow June 1st  in the evening 6 - 8 pm in room CB106 in the building on the north west corner of UVU campus in Orem.

I will present on the topic: "What’s new in 2017 OWASP Top 10 Application Security Risks – a view from the tranches”. We will discuss the changes in the proposed 2017 OWASP Top 10 risks list and how they reflect the constantly changing threat landscape of applications as seen from the perspective of an application penetration tester.

Steve Fink will be representing ISACA, but we don't know his topic yet.

See you there,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim