[Owasp-salt_lake] Hi all, I have a friend and former colleague that is looking for an AppSec architect

David Harvey davidharvey999 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 18:35:16 UTC 2016

Hello OWASP-Salt Lake,

I have no personal stake in placing an individual in any position.  This is
strictly an effort to help a deserving friend.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/175496352

I know the hiring manager (Chris Wells) personally, I worked with Chris for
many years at United Health Group and Optum.  Chris is a stand up guy and
great to work with and, I've heard, great to work for.  Chris is looking in
Utah for somebody that can be located in the downtown Salt Lake City
location (Wells Fargo).    If you're interested but don't want to work thru
the Wells Fargo recruiter machinery  initially please reach out to me and
I'll connect you with him.

Thanks,

David Harvey, CISSP

Principal Consultant, Cigital