[Owasp-salt_lake] The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday September 1, 2016 in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Thu Sep 1 03:23:28 UTC 2016

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don’t forget about our monthly meeting tomorrow night. Details below. See you all there.

Thursday September 1, 2016

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

801 Labs 353 East 200 South Suite #B Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Agenda: machine learning applied to cyber security

Presenter: Justin Searle, UtiliSec

Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system.​