[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP Salt Lake next meeting is scheduled for Thursday November 3, 2016 in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Thu Nov 3 08:52:33 UTC 2016

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don’t forget our meeting this week in conjunction with UtahSec. Details below:

Thursday November 3, 2016

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

UVU, in room CB 106. Parking is free after 5, and there should be parking in L3/L4/L5/L6.

Agenda: Troy Jessop of UtahSaint and SaintCon fame will be our first presenter. We’ll then have a presenter representing DC801

https://www.uvu.edu/maps/orem.html

Our thanks to Rob Jorgensen and the Cybersecurity Club at UVU for providing us with this meeting space.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system.​