[Owasp-salt_lake] The next OWASP SLC meeting is scheduled for Thursday June 2nd, 2016 in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Jun 1 14:18:12 UTC 2016

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don’t forget our meeting tomorrow in conjunction with UtahSec. I will finally be in town, so look forward to attending. Details below and see you there!

Thursday June 2nd, 2016

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

801Labs, 353 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Agenda: Lawrence Davis will be representing ISACA and will present on SQLi.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system.​