[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP SLC Jan meeting this Thursday, Jan 7th 6-8 pm in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Tue Jan 5 04:40:14 UTC 2016

OWASP SLC,

Don't forget our January meeting this Thursday. Agenda: Special Agent Mark Roberts presenting "FBI Threat Briefing". Details below. Unfortunately, I am out of town working in warm Alabama this week, but Sean Jackson is kind enough to run another meeting for us.

Jan 7th, 2016

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

LDS Riverton Office Building

3740 W 13400 S

Riverton, UT 84065

(Inform security guard at the front desk that you are attending OWASP)

Agenda: Special Agent Mark Roberts presenting "FBI Threat Briefing".

Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Thanks,

Dmitry