[Owasp-salt_lake] The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday August 11, 2016 in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Aug 10 23:13:09 UTC 2016

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don’t forget our meeting tomorrow night. We'll be meeting at a new location this week. Jake Schroeder from HireVue will be hosting us in their South Jordan offices in the
River Bottoms.

Justin Searle of UtiliSec will be doing a recap of BlackHat and DEFCON, so anyone that attended, please come ready to share a favorite talk or experience. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it, but hope to see everyone there next month. See details below:

Thursday August 11, 2016

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

10876 S River Front Pkwy #500, South Jordan, UT 84095

"Enter the main lobby, and take the elevator to the fifth floor. Enter the glass doors and head up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, head straight past the cubicles and offices. You’ll see the open area where we’ll be meeting. Signs will be put up to help out as well."

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail including any attachments from your system.​