[Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

David Harvey davidharvey999 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:35:08 UTC 2015

Hi George, Dimtry, do we have a go for next Thursday, the 5th of
November?      I just taught an 8 hour version of our professional threat
modeling course so I think I'm ready.  And as a bonus,  my employer
(Cigital) will buy pizza for 20 or so (max $300).

Will this be at the LDS office in Riverton?   I haven't seen a schedule
yet.

Please advise.  Thanks,
David Harvey, CISSP
Principal Consultant