[Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

George Stanchev Gstanchev at serena.com
Fri Oct 23 15:42:10 UTC 2015

Thanks Dmitry!

From: Dmitry Dessiatnikov [mailto:dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 9:41 AM
To: George Stanchev
Cc: Cam Morris; owasp-salt_lake
Subject: Re: [Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

Hi George,

Our monthly meetings are combined with Utahsec. You can see the location/time @ http://www.utahsec.org/meeting-calendar. I try to also advertise them on this list, but I have been working through out Asia and missed advertising the last couple of meetings.
Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim