[Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:41:13 UTC 2015

Hi George,

Our monthly meetings are combined with Utahsec. You can see the location/time @ http://www.utahsec.org/meeting-calendar. I try to also advertise them on this list, but I have been working through out Asia and missed advertising the last couple of meetings.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim