[Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

David Harvey davidharvey999 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:44:23 UTC 2015

Hi Dmitry, That would be the 5th of November?  Yes, that should work.  Do
we still meet at the LDS office meeting in Riverton?
I'm going to try to get my employer (Cigital, Inc.) to sponsor pizza for
our meeting that evening.  Not sure yet if that's going to work.  I'm
thinking a 90 minute presentation on application threat modeling including
questions, would that be OK?.

Thanks,
David Harvey, CISSP
Principal Consultant