[Owasp-salt_lake] Possible presenter and topic for Application Threat Modeling

Jeremy Cloward jeremy.cloward at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:39:52 UTC 2015

All
I know I'm never around to come to the meetings , but i do appreciate all of this, and I read the stuff as it comes out . (Kids and work, you all know the story) I wish I could be more active in the community. I mean the only time I've seen Justin was wen I was at a SAns training in DC in June .
I have invited my friend Chaz Boren to the group , please make him feel welcome , a sharp guy wanting to get back into security (and less management ) .
I hope to see you guys at a meeting in the coming months .

Jeremy Cloward

Sent from my iPhone, sorry for any typos.....