[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP Salt Lake yearly planning meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 8th in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Mon Jan 5 16:18:43 UTC 2015

OWASP Salt Lake,

Hope everybody enjoyed the Holidays season and ready to start planning for
2015!

Because the first Thursday of this month fell on a holiday we will have
our yearly planning meeting this Thursday 8th at 6 pm at the LDS Riverton office in conjunction with UtahSec. If you have a topic that the group might be interested in learning please come and let us know, otherwise just come to hang out and network with other security professionals and geeks. This is your chapter so we need your ideas on how to make it better serve your needs.

Details below and hope to see you all there.

Date:
January 8, 2015

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
LDS Riverton Office Building
3740 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065
(Inform security guard at the front desk that you are attending OWASP)

Agenda: Planning Meeting for 2015
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system.