[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP SLC Feb meeting this Thursday, Feb 5th 6-8 pm in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Feb 4 06:13:51 UTC 2015

OWASP SLC,

Don't forget our February meeting this Thursday. Adam Fisher will present on Identity Security. Details below. Unfortunately, I am out of town teaching for SANS this week, but Drew Peck was kind enough to reserve the room for us.

Feb 5, 2015

Time:

6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:

LDS Riverton Office Building

3740 W 13400 S

Riverton, UT 84065

(Inform security guard at the front desk that you are attending OWASP)

Agenda: Identity Security by Adam Fisher

Everyone is welcome to join us at our meetings.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim