[Owasp-salt_lake] Reminder: OWASP Salt Lake Chapter Meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Mar 5 20:53:54 UTC 2014

Salt Lake OWASP,

Don¹t forget our monthly meeting tomorrow night at 6-8 pm. Drew Peck from
LDS Church¹s IT department will present to us on ³DoS/DDoS attacks² and
Solutions II will be sponsoring the food by supplying pizza/drinks.

Hope to see you all there! Details below:

Date:
March 6th, 2014

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
LDS Riverton Office Building
3740 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065

"DoS/DDoS Attacks"
By Drew Peck, LDS Church IT
Food Sponsor: Solutions II
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Best regards,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
@SecurityAim | www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system.