[Owasp-salt_lake] July OWASP chapter meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Jul 2 03:43:31 UTC 2014

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don¹t forget this month¹s OWASP chapter meeting in conjunction with UtahSec
is this Thursday 6-8 pm at the DC 801 location downtown. I will be out of
town but Danny Hawerton from DC801 will be presenting on exploiting
Heartbleed using Metasploit.
I presented with Danny at the Infragard meeting last month and got to listen
to this presentation and thoroughly enjoyed it so totally recommend you to
come hang out and learn from DC 801 folks!

Details are below:

Date:
July 3rd, 2014

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
440 S 700 E SLC, Suite 102
Presenter: Danny Hawerton - DC801
           Topic: Heartbleed using Metasploit
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
@SecurityAim | www.securityaim.com