[Owasp-salt_lake] August SLC OWASP Meeting and UTAHSAINT

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Mon Aug 4 13:00:19 UTC 2014

Salt Lake OWASP,

Because of BlackHat this week our OWASP Salt Lake Chapter August meeting is cancelled and I wanted to draw everyone’s attention to the UTAHSAINT conference this year, the biggest security conference in the state. A number of us are presenting at this conference so hope to see you there.

Below is the description I received from the organizers:

SAINTCON is a Network Security conference held annually in Utah to provide security education and training to members of the UtahSAINT group, and all other security and IT professionals in the state.   This year, SAINTCON will be held October 20-23, 2014 at Weber State University in Ogden Utah.   The conference is open to everyone who would like to attend.  If you are interested in joining us at the conference, please visit out website and register to attend.   Seating is limited so register early to reserve your seat.   www.saintcon.org

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.