[Owasp-salt_lake] FW: UtahSec BBC Tomorrow.

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Wed Apr 30 22:48:02 UTC 2014

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don¹t forget tomorrow night Justin is kind enough to let us come to his
house for a BBQ. Hope to see you all there, details are below in his
forwarded email.

Thanks,

Dmitry
Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: 1-800-385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
@SecurityAim | www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system.