[Owasp-salt_lake] REMINDER: This Thursday's OWASP meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Cam Morris cam.morris at owasp.org
Thu Sep 5 14:23:11 UTC 2013

We are going to experiment with broadcasting this with google hangout
"on-air"  I haven't yet discovered how to schedule an on-air hangout, so
I'll create it and email the links out to everyone ten minutes before we
start. There will be a hangout link so you can join us and ask questions
(no more than ten), or just a youtube link to watch us live.

- Cam Morris