[Owasp-salt_lake] REMINDER: This Thursday's OWASP meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 22:46:41 UTC 2013

Salt Lake OWASP,

At this month's meeting we will have Cameron Morris present on "Attacking
and Defending Struts2". The details are below and on owasp and utahsec
sites.

Please note that this time the address is 972 North 1430 West, Orem, UT.
 The company name is Forever Green Inc.  It's on the East side of the road,
about a block north of 800 North, just west of I-15. Unfortunately, I have
to be at a wedding dinner that night and won't be able to attend but hope
to see you all next month.
*
*
*Date:*

*Thursday, September 5th 2013*

*Time:*

*6 - 8 pm*

*Meeting location:*

*972 N 1430 W, Orem*

*Presentation:*

*Attacking and Defending Struts2*

*Presenter: Cameron Morris*

*Food Sponsor: HP*

*Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings*

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov

Security Aim