[Owasp-salt_lake] REMINDER: This Thursday's OWASP meeting in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Tue Oct 1 10:14:14 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Don't forget Salt Lake OWASP chapter meeting in conjunction with UtahSec
this Thursday, October 3rd at 6 pm. We will have Andy Earle from HP
Enterprise Security Products present to us on "App Security: How Vulnerable
is your Software? (and What to do About it)" at the LDS Church Riverton
facility. Hope to see you all there. Details are below:

Date:
October 3rd, 2013

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
LDS Riverton Office Building
3740 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065
(Follow signs to OWASP/UtahSec)

Presentation:
"App Security: How Vulnerable is your Software? (and What to do About it)"
By Andy Earle, HP Enterprise Security Products
Food Sponsor: TBA
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Best regards,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
dd at securityaim.com
Toll free: (800) 385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
www.securityaim.com