[Owasp-salt_lake] Fwd: REMINDER: The next OWASP meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 7th in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dmitry.dessiatnikov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:23:01 UTC 2013

Additional details about our Thursday meeting:

HP will be our food sponsor (Thanks Andy Lewis and HP!)

Parking: There are a couple of spots right in front of the building,
however, it's easier to park near Whole Foods and walk North across the
street. Trader Joe's has parking but its a 2 hour limit and they watch that
like a hawk so try not to park there.

Hope to see you all there!

--

Dmitry