[Owasp-salt_lake] Pizza feedback for Good Slice Pizza?

Lewis, Andy (HP Enterprise Security Products) andrew.lewis2 at hp.com
Fri Jun 14 20:15:37 UTC 2013

Hi Folks - I forgot one thing last night.  Our pizza was delivered by the owner of a new local pizza place and I promised him I'd give him feedback.
Since the pizza all got eaten I'm pretty sure I'm comfortable ordering from them again and will tell him so, but if you think that's a mistake please unicast me.
If there are any complaints, suggestions, or if you want to write a good review on Yelp etc to help these guys out here's the info:
Good Slice Pizza
2762 W 12600 S Riverton, UT 84065
(801) 878-4725

Thanks!