[Owasp-salt_lake] New UtahSec Mailing List and Google Group

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Mon Feb 11 16:11:11 UTC 2013

Just a remding to join the google group if you haven't already.  Once
again, this will not replace the respective OWASP, ISC2, Utah-Saint,
USUG, and DC801 email lists and other communications channels.  This
is purely supplementary to allow conversations among a larger
audience.  We have 32 people on the Google Group list so far, but
given our other lists, we should be well over 100 once everybody signs
up.

 - UtahSec Board
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec