[Owasp-salt_lake] Reminder: OWASP Chapter meeting this Thursday, January 2nd in conjunction with UtahSec

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Mon Dec 30 23:14:51 UTC 2013

OWASP Salt Lake,

Don¹t forget this Thursday January 2nd we will have OWASP Chapter meeting in
conjunction with UtahSec. Brandon Greenwood, Director of IT Security and
Compliance at Overstock.com will present to us on Intrusion Detection. Hope
to see you all there. Details are below:

Date:
January 2nd, 2014

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
LDS Riverton Office Building
3740 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065

"Intrusion Detection"
By Brandon Greenwood
Food Sponsor: TBA
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Best regards,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: (800) 385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
dd at securityaim.com | @SecurityAim | www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.