[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP Salt Lake Yearly Planning Meeting in conjunction with UtahSec.org

Dmitry Dessiatnikov dd at securityaim.com
Tue Dec 3 05:12:36 UTC 2013

Salt Lake OWASP,

Don¹t forget our planning meeting this Thursday, December 5th at 6pm at the
LDS Riverton office.

Come ready to discuss where we want to take OWASP Salt Lake in 2014. If you
have idea for a presentation/talk for the group or if there is something in
particular you would like to learn in 2014 we would love to hear about it.
Also, we want your feedback, so come, be heard and get involved in the local
InfoSec community.

Hope to see you all there!

Details are below:

Date:
December 5th, 2013

Time:
6 - 8 pm

Meeting location:
LDS Riverton Office Building
3740 W 13400 S
Riverton, UT 84065

"Yearly Planning Meeting"
By UtahSec.org Board
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings

Best regards,

Dmitry Dessiatnikov
Security Aim
Toll free: (800) 385-1AIM (800-385-1246)
Cell: 714-724-HACK (714-724-4225) | Fax: (888)-909-4486
dd at securityaim.com | @SecurityAim | www.securityaim.com

NOTICE: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.