[Owasp-salt_lake] UtahSec.org Meeting September 6th

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Thu Sep 6 22:13:20 UTC 2012

Everyone, here are some last minute details for tonights meeting.

The address was on the utahsec.org site, but here it is again just in case.

Broadview University
240 e Morris Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84115

The building has signs saying you need a parking permit.  You don't.
Park anywhere.

Room 417.  4th floor.  Take a right out of the elevators and a right
down the hall.

Pizza will be provided.

Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec