[Owasp-salt_lake] UtahSec.org Meeting September 6th

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Thu Sep 6 06:10:23 UTC 2012

Everyone, please don't forget about our bi-annual planning meeting
tonight.  Details on the site:  www.utahsec.org

Jeremy, can you confirm that we have a room reserved?  Sorry, I should
have asked sooner than the night before.  ;-)

Please let us know if any of you are going to be missing our meeting
for the ISC2 meeting.  I'm curios to see the overlap of attendees we
may have.  BTW, they will be avoiding the first Thursday from now on,
so future collisions between our group should not occur.  I've
suggested they join our group as a fourth sub-group, but their leader
and I haven't had a chance to discuss this yet.

Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec
801-784-2052