[Owasp-salt_lake] OWASP Passfault on Front page of ZDNet!

Cameron Morris cam.morris at gmail.com
Thu May 17 15:11:17 UTC 2012

Two days ago John Fontana of ZDNet called and interviewed me about OWASP
Passfault.  He saw the blog post on owasp that Jim Manico put up for me,
http://owasp.blogspot.com/2012/05/for-better-password-policies-owasp.html

Yesterday he put out a great article explaining the tool and how the
password policy needs to change, not the user:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/identity/your-passwords-dont-suck-its-your-policies/482

It made it on the front page marquee! Woot!  Other than just a few trolling
comments, the discussion on the article is great.

I owe a huge thank you to John Fontana, Jim Manico, Justin Searle, OWASP
Denver and OWASP Salt Lake, in helping spread the word.

Thanks!

- Cam Morris