[Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Cyber Defense Challenge and Symposium

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Fri May 11 21:58:31 UTC 2012

Guys, thought I'd drop everyone a note about the Utah Cyber Defense
Challenge and Symposium happening on June 1st in Salt Lake.  We don't
get too many security conferences locally, so I thought it would be
good to shout it out.  Looks like its $50 to attend or $150 to
compete.  They have two competition divisions, college and
professional.  I'm wrapped up in family vacation that day or else I'd
consider putting together a team.  Let me know if any of you end up
competing.  I'm planning on being there for the kickoff in the
morning, so I'll give you a good send off if you do compete.

More info at:

https://www.fbcinc.com/e/ucdc/default.aspx

And don't forget the Family Social and BBQ at my house on June 7th at
7pm.  (Details at http://www.utahsec.org)

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec