[Owasp-salt_lake] Unofficial and Ad-Hoc UtahSec Meeting Thursday Night

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue May 1 22:44:55 UTC 2012

Everybody, while we weren't able to have our official UtahSec / OWASP
meeting this Thursday do to the conflicts, I'll host an open hacking night
at my house this Thursday for anyone interested in coming.

Thursday night from 6pm-8pm I'll be sitting down to learn a new tool called
Raft.  This is a tool a friend of mine released at BlackHat last year.  It
is designed as an alternate for interception proxies.  You can best think
of it as a tool with all an interception proxies supplemental features, but
rather than intercepting traffic to manipulate, it has its own built in,
webkit based browser.  I've never used it, and its long past time that I
sit down and try it.

For those that are interested in joining me, plan on bringing your laptop
pre-installed with Ubuntu version 11.4, 11.10, or 11.4.  Since I've never
even installed it, from what I understand, these should work ..... I hope
.....  If not, we have two hours to figure it out and can as a last ditch
effort call Nathan Hamiel to harass him about it.

My house address is:

1247 Midge Dr
Bluffdale, UT  84065

Google should find it just fine and guide you there.  When you get to the
neighborhood gate, press "039" on the call box to have us open the gate for
you.  We are the corner house in the back of the neighborhood with the
large boulders in front and the driveway that connects to both streets.

Also, just so I know how many to expect, please reply to this email to let
me know if you'll be there.  I can handle as many as want to come, even if
we have to seize control of  the kitchen and living room.

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec