[Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Open Source Conference 2012

Bo bo.mendenhall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:33:47 UTC 2012

I think there are merits to combining or keeping it separate - either way I
think it will be good to hold and the more people attend the better.  I
attended B-Sides PHX last month and they had two sessions of one hour each
going + a half day class + lock pick village - lots going on pretty much
all day.

Oct/Nov. would be fine - or I do like the idea of holding it later in the
winter - like on a Thursday or Friday to draw people in to ski/snowboard.

So far John and I are available Friday for lunch.  Can anyone else make
lunch that day?  Or should we try to get together another day?