[Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Open Source Conference 2012

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Thu Mar 15 19:04:48 UTC 2012

What would everyone think about UtahSec.org making our planned OWASP
day in November both a OWASP B-Sides?  Alternately we can do two
separate events and space them appart six months.  I like the idea of
merging since we could leverage both avenues for marketing for the
first event to make it as big as we can.  Another idea is to move it
to January the week before Sundance to tease people in hitting both
our event, Sundance, and the slopes.  ;-)

Thoughts?

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec