[Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Open Source Conference 2012

John Overbaugh johnover at medicity.com
Thu Mar 15 14:43:42 UTC 2012

I would be, as well.

John Overbaugh CISSP
Director of Security
801.350.1229
________________________________
From: Shawn Webb
Sent: 3/14/2012 9:40 PM
To: Jason Wood
Cc: owasp-salt_lake at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Open Source Conference 2012

I'd be extremely interested in a security b-sides in SLC.

Sent from my Android device. please forgive any spelling or grammatical errors.

On Mar 14, 2012 9:26 AM, "Jason Wood" <tadaka at gmail.com<mailto:tadaka at gmail.com>> wrote:
This isn't entirely security related, but the Utah Open Source Conference is scheduled for May 3 - 5 at Utah Valley University.  For those interested in presenting and adding some security related content, the call for papers is live right now.  I've presented at it previously and have submitted a CFP for this year.

http://conference.utos.org/

Call for Papers - http://conference.utos.org/utosc-2012-call-for-papers/

It's a good conference and is very nice to have something local.

While on the top of local conferences...  I've been kicking around the idea of Security B-Sides here in the Salt Lake area.  Would anyone be interested in having such an event?

Jason

--

irc: Tadaka
Twitter:  Jason_Wood

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.