[Owasp-salt_lake] Utah Open Source Conference 2012

Jason Wood tadaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:26:02 UTC 2012

This isn't entirely security related, but the Utah Open Source Conference
is scheduled for May 3 - 5 at Utah Valley University.  For those interested
in presenting and adding some security related content, the call for papers
is live right now.  I've presented at it previously and have submitted a
CFP for this year.

http://conference.utos.org/

Call for Papers - http://conference.utos.org/utosc-2012-call-for-papers/

It's a good conference and is very nice to have something local.

While on the top of local conferences...  I've been kicking around the idea
of Security B-Sides here in the Salt Lake area.  Would anyone be interested
in having such an event?

Jason

--

irc: Tadaka