[Owasp-salt_lake] Speaking Opp

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Tue Mar 13 22:05:58 UTC 2012

Hey guys.  E-Trade just approached me to see if any of you would like
to do a 50 minute presentation for their employees as part of their
security awareness month.  I've done this before for them and it was a
good experience.  They usually do it lunch-and-learn style and make it
optional for their employees to attend.  Last time I did it we had
25-30 people there.  It was great fun and a good experience for those
of you looking to build you public speaking skills.  You'd be
presenting to non-security people, so you'd have to present it in a
non-techie way.  But that means that EVERY one of you have the
necessary skill sets to do this.  And you'll get free lunch out of it.
 ;-)

Any volunteers?  Details and dates below.  If you want to do it,
please email Catherine Staniforth and CC myself and Karen Gaignard.
All emails are below in the forward email headers.

Do it, I dare you!

--
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec